Hi chaps,

Very off topic I know, but I'm doing a network diagram in Visio and I am
stuck with the ******ing page numbers at the bottom of each sheet. The
sheets will be inserted in to a report so wont be Page 1, 2 etc. All the
borders I try (ie like) have page numbers on them, and while I can
remove the footer (consisting of the lower half of the border) I only
want to turn off page numbering.

Anyone know how? This is in Visio 2007.

Olly

--

G2 Support

Network Support : Online Backups : Server Management

BACKUP! BACKUP! BACKUP!

Tel:    0870 904 3443

Email:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Web:    http://www.g2support.com <http://www.g2support.com>

Mail:   Dolphin House, 2 - 5 Manchester St, Brighton, Sussex, BN2 1TF

G2 Support LLP is registered at Dolphin House, 2-5 Manchester St,
Brighton, Sussex, BN2 1TF. Our registered company number is OC316341.