From: Rick Corgiat [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 11 January 2008 15:44
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Logging when a user moves a specific folder

I have a client who is telling me that some folders on their server are
disappearing. The folder structure is this:

-2006

      -LastName,FirstName

-2007

      -LastName,FirstName

-2008

      -LastName,FirstName

The folders that disappear are the LastName,FirstName folders. If I
search the server, I'll find the folders in the wrong parent folder or a
different LastName,FirstName folder. I am sure that one of the users is
moving the folders. I can't lock down the folders because they do need
to move data on occasion. My question, is there any way to turn on
logging to catch who is moving these folders? 3rd party software maybe?
The server is running Windows Server 2003 fully patched

Thanks