Laugh, why I don't jump on the Vista wagon, maybe by SP2 it will be a
viable OS for use. I rather work with XP SP3 ( soon to be released) than
Vista even at SP1.

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, January 11, 2008 9:27 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: RE: YOUR 2008 PREDICTIONS ?

You mean pulling Vista off the shelves and coming out with an OS that
actually is an upgrade..wait..
MS accept defeat...hahahaha......when has MS ever bowed down and
accepted defeat?  Sorry my recent Vista experience has temporarily
altered my mental state, my slow brainwashing over the years will
resurge and I again will be a MS loyalist acknowledging all that is good
with MS and denying that the bad exists.. Weekend starts now.