From: Daniele Bartoli [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, January 14, 2008 8:58 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Outlook - Can't open this item

I ran into this Microsoft Outlook 2003 error today.

When looking at a calendar entry, the user received the following error
"Can't open this item.  The object could not be found."

I tried to delete the cache, however that didn't seem to help?  Suggestions?

Interestingly, if you look at this calendar entry, the attendees who were
removed from this meeting still appear, however are displayed with "no
imforamtion".