Did you print on inkjet glossy paper, or laser glossy paper?

We had someone use inkjet glossy paper once in a color laser printer, and
the heat of the laser printer melted the coating off the paper and really
messed up the printer.

Laser glossy paper is made to withstand the head.

Jeff

"Tom Kluegel" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
01/16/2008 12:49 AM
Please respond to
"NT System Admin Issues" <ntsysadmin@lyris.sunbelt-software.com>

"NT System Admin Issues" <ntsysadmin@lyris.sunbelt-software.com>
cc

Subject
Re: Color Laser Printer recommendations??

I am very happy with my Dell Color Laser 3110cn.  One
small surprise, though, was that it failed miserably
at printing on glossy photo paper.  A glossy page with
beads of color liquid came out.  To try to clean the
mess inside the printer I printed (~8) sheets of plain
paper until they came out clean.  It does print fine
on matte photo paper.

-- Tom