Hello all

I am currently working on the migration project of our Windows Server 2003
domain to a Windows R2 2008 domain. Our single domain is small with about
160 user acounts.
I've tried doing a swing migration but somehow could not get the DNS
server to work on the R2 server. I am currently looking at the C&P
migration option. With the C&P migration I know that users would have to
re-create their passwords again, but this isn't an issue for me. What
concerns me is whether user and machine accounts will get migrated across
correctly. Also would I have to re-join the users' workstations to the new
domain? Would Group Policies and Security Permissions be migrated across?
I was thinking of keeping the same domain name and server name (including
IP address), obviously the original domain server would be switched off.
Any comments/advice would be greately appreciated.

TIA
Pierre