If you don't get an answer, you might check with the SMS list or SMS
forum...

-----Original Message-----
From: Anatoly Podgoretsky [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, January 16, 2008 10:50 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: SMS 2003 R2 Deployment Plan

Hi!

In two weeks I need deploy SMS 2003 R2.
My deployment plan is

1. Install Windows Server 2003
2. Install R2
3. IIS (need before SQL Server)
4. SQL Server Workgroup Edition (I want install all base into single
instanse)/
5. Install Domain Controller (this time DNS + DHCP)
6. Install ISA-2006
7. Install Ehchange 2003
8. Install WSUS 3.0

All except Share Point.
Hardware SuperMicro Server with 8 discs, 2 RAID 1 for system, four RAID 10
for data.

Is it right sequence? or I must change sequence?
Please dispute it.

P.S. Experience is, at start of this year I deploy 8 servers, but Windows
Server 2003 R2 (two are DC, two FS, two DB, one ISA 2006 and one MDaemon,
not SBS 2003 - there is no Experience yet.

P.P.S. It is for my home network, where I'm single user.

Best regards,
Anatoly Podgoretsky
http://www.podgoretsky.com