We've had the 4011 errors before, but we do dhcp snooping and arp inspection on
our switches.    Depending on the NIC vendor, we've had to turn those features
off to get the image to come down.

From: Tony Patton [mailto:apco...@gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, July 15, 2011 3:48 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: RE: help setting up WDS

Not within the subnet, you shouldn't.

I have WDS/MDT on my Esxi box here at home, don't get onto it much these days
with the twins.  If I get a chance tomorrow I'll check what settings I have.

I remember coming across that 4011 error before, think it was before I added
the actual boot image to WDS, I'll see if I still have my notes about somewhere.

Typed slowly on HTC Desire
On Jul 15, 2011 5:28 PM, "Jimmy Tran"
<jt...@teachtci.com<mailto:jt...@teachtci.com>> wrote:
> I just installed WDS on a different server that is definitely on the
> same subnet. Same error. Do I need the iphelper options if both
> machines are on the same subnet? I don't care about my other subnets at
> the moment. I just want to get this working within the first subnet
> first.
>

> Thanks,
>
> Jimmy

This email and any attached files are confidential and intended solely for the
intended recipient(s). If you are not the named recipient you should not read,
distribute, copy or alter this email. Any views or opinions expressed in this
email are those of the author and do not represent those of the company.
Warning: Although precautions have been taken to make sure no viruses are
present in this email, the company cannot accept responsibility for any loss or
damage that arise from the use of this email or attachments.