Each person will have a separate account for administrative functions, and
whenever they need to perform those functions, they'll use RUNAS with the
admin-level account...

We do it differently (at my current location).

IT members have Win7 and have local admin access of their own machines, but
with UAC enabled at the default level.  Domain Admin access, however,
requires a separate account.

* *

*ASB* *http://about.me/Andrew.S.Baker* *Harnessing the Advantages of
Technology for the SMB market…