Thanks.  How 'bout after I'm done with all PFs?

If I were to build a new Exchange 2010 box (unlikely) and not install a PF on
it?

> Hopefully, you have at least two complete sets of replicas.
How come? I only have one server (2010) so only one set of replicas.

> I think that your goal is likely to cause more trouble than benefit it
> provides.
Probably :), but I like cleaning up unneeded stuff when I can. I'm not a big
fan of extra cruft that I'm too scared to touch because by definition, it's
something in my environment that I don't understand, and I like to understand
things :)

> I'd raise a case with CSS/PSS if you really want to do this.
Maybe at the end of the year if I still have one of my two free cases left.
But, frankly, dealing MS support lately has become more frustrating than it's
worth. I've got a case open right now that's been open for weeks and we're just
going round in circles explaining the problem, being assured they understand it
and will call me back with a solution, only to have me re-explain the problem.
Do you have any tricks for getting escalated to US based support quickly?