From: richardmccl...@aspca.org [mailto:richardmccl...@aspca.org]
Sent: Thursday, July 28, 2011 11:38 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Citrix nightmare after changing ISPs

Greetings!

We switched internet service providers early this morning.  All appeared to be
going well (that is, MIP'd services, mail flow, etc).  We even logged into our
Citrix server from a separate network.

Then we got the call...

It seems we can access our Citrix server, log in, and browse about through the
assorted application folders (XenApp server).  Unfortunately, when we try to
actually launch an application...

The little box pops up showing application load process.  It gets to about 40%.
 Then, it tells us "Unable to launch your application.  There is no Citrix
XenApp server configured on the specified address."

Yes, all was well under the previous ISP, but not this one.  Help?

Thanks!
--
richard