From: Matthew W. Ross [mailto:mr...@ephrataschools.org]
Sent: Thursday, July 28, 2011 2:03 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Re: I hate Dell

I love Dell. But I must agree, the rep leaves me feeling ... uncared for.

But, I make my own EQuotes using Dell's Premier page. If an option isn't there,
I ask my rep to turn the option on:

Me: Hey, can I get the option to install your 128 SSD on the Optiplex 390?
Rep: Uh, yeah. You want that option turned on?
Me: Yes. I want all my options turned on, please.
Rep: Okay!

Then he turns on the one option I asked for... and nothing else, so I have to
ask again.

*sigh* Oh well, it's better than the configuration I can do on HP's site.
(Somebody please prove me wrong!)

--Matt Ross
Ephrata School District