At least you know where to get a good insurance deal  :-)

Typed slowly on HTC Desire

ebras...@automatedemblem.com>>
<mailto:ntsysadmin@lyris.sunbelt-software.com>>

gary.slin...@gmail.com>]

pmaglin...@scvl.com<mailto:pmaglin...@scvl.com>>

Dodge

kurt.b...@gmail.com>]

further information visit www.blue-source.com<http://www.blue-source.com>

> powered by Messagelabs
>
> <http://www.confused.com/cara>
>
> ________________________________
>
> ****** This email is sent for and on behalf of Inspop.com Limited ******
>
> Authorised and regulated by the Financial Services Authority. Registration
no. 310635.

> Inspop.com Limited [also trading as "Confused.com"] is registered in
England and Wales at 2nd Floor, Friary House, Greyfriars Road, Cardiff, CF10
3AE [Reg. No. 03857130]. Any opinions expressed in this email are those of
the individual and not necessarily the company. This email and any files
transmitted with it, including replies and forwarded copies [which may
contain alterations] subsequently transmitted from the Company, are
confidential and solely for the use of the intended recipient. It may
contain material protected by attorney-client privilege. If you are not the
intended recipient or the person responsible for delivering to the intended
recipient, be advised that you have received this email in error and that
any use is strictly prohibited.

> If you have received this email in error please notify the Information
Security Officer by telephone on +44 [0] 29 2043 4372. Please then delete
this email and destroy any copies of it. This email has been swept for
viruses before leaving our system.

> Security Warning: Please note that this email has been created in the
knowledge that Internet email is not a 100% secure communications medium. We
advise that you understand and accept this lack of security when emailing
us.

> Viruses: Although we have taken steps to ensure that this email and any
attachments are free from any virus, we advise that in keeping with good
computing practice the recipient should ensure they are actually virus free.
> We may monitor the content of E-mails sent and received via our network
for viruses or unauthorised use and for other lawful business purposes.