Go to Settings.

Wireless Network Settings

Go down the list and there should be a menu option for setting up VPN
Settings.
On Jul 29, 2011 10:10 AM, "Brumbaugh, Luke" <luke.brumba...@butlerschein.com>
wrote:
> I just got a 4g thunderbolt and was hoping there is a vpn client I can use
to connect and remote into servers to do simple things without having to
fire up my laptop and connect.

> Thanks in advance.
>
> Luke L. Brumbaugh
> Network Engineer
> Butler Shein Animal Health
> Ph:(614) 659-1736

> CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE - The information transmitted in this message is
contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, retransmission,
dissemination or other use of this information by persons or entities other
than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this in error,
please contact the sender and destroy all copies of this document. Thank
you.