Gary, I think you should just setup a filter to trash John's messages. Yeah, I understand being annoyed at all the noise caused by his posts, but the venomous responses are a bit much for the list also. I'm sure I'm not the only one that doesn't want this list to devolve into a pissing contest about who can write the meanest words to a complete stranger.

Bill

Gary Slinger wrote:
Boo-fscking-hoo. Poor, poor pitiful you. Clearly, you're the only person on this list with any kinda drama in their lives. How utterly bloody fortunate that you can use this as your personal "how to do the job I'm supposed to know how to do" site, and even get some therapy thrown in for free.

You're beyond pathetic.