Hello.  We have an application running on ServerA that is connecting to a
SQL2005 database on ServerB.  There is a constant (24x7x365) 30-50mb/s of
network traffic generated between these two servers.  Shutting down the
application on ServerA causes ALL network traffic to cease.

The vendor who supports the application on ServerA has NO idea what's going
on and is blaming our SQL server (ServerB).

Is anyone here knowledgeable with reading log files from Wireshark to
determine what's going on and WHAT this traffic is/why?  I have several
packet captures available that shows the network traffic but my Wireshark
skills aren't top notch.  Curious if anyone here might care to take a peak
for fun?

Thanks