Yeah the data owners of the systems are a little more worried about
their part of the "world" than they are about the AD infrastructure.

I am sure you don't miss the healthcare vertical, been in it for more
than 12 yrs now, it can wear you down at times that is for sure.

Edward E. Ziots

CISSP, Network +, Security +

Security Engineer

Lifespan Organization