I often look at the products mentioned on this list, it's a great way to find
new things and since they come from the list they've usually been tried an
tested.

This one is spooky - I'm currently working on training for LanGuard (have been
for the last few weeks now) and I'm looking at InTune thinking.. hmmm.. that
all looks very familiar....

I like cloud based services, don't have to worry about backups, redundancy,
updates etc. In a past SysAdmin life I used to be wary of anything like that
because I was worried about job errosion, if all the systems I manage are then
managed by another company then my job goes, but these days with so many
systems the average SysAdmin has to support, a few going to the cloud is a nice
relief (as long as you still have enough control)

InTune is $11 per device per month for up to 249 licenses which does seem a bit
high compared to the competition.

Kaseya and Zenith Infotech are the ones I come across quite often (other than
LanGuard of course) and SpiceWorks does some of the basics free

Regards,

Phil Garven – phil.gar...@gfi.com<mailto:phil.gar...@gfi.com>
Technical Trainer - GFI Software- www.gfi.com<http://www.gfi.com/>
Web & Mail Security, Archiving & Fax, Networking & Security
Tel.: 866-389-5597 #6048#