Don't know, but here's what I've got running.

We're using Cisco 1240AG WAPs, but I think the situation is analagous.

I made sure that our firewall's internal interface had two VLANs that didn't
talk with each other, but that each had access to the Internet - each VLAN
interface is a different numbered subnet, and the firewall has an IP address
for that subnet on it to be used as the default gateway by machines on the
subnet. On the guest VLAN I stuck a tiny freebsd box running a dhcp server,
and it hands out IP addresses, the DG and points the clients to 8.8.8.8 for
DNS.

I also instantiated the guest VLAN on the switch attached to the firewall,
and the HP PoE switch to which the WAPs are connected. Both switches are L2
only, so the firewall is acting as the L3 node to which each talks. The
switch attached to the firewall is tagged to the guest VLAN only on the port
connected to the firewall and the port that connects it to the PoE switch.

I then set up two separate SSIDs on separate VLANs on the WAPs. The HP PoE
switches are tagged (to use HP parlance) to both VLANs for each port to
which a WAP is connected, and to the port that connects it to the next
switch.

ASCII diagram looks like this:

|------|    |-----|     |------|     |-----|
|      |  A |     |  B  | HP   |  C  |     |
|  fw  |----| HP  |-----| PoE  |-----| WAP |
|      |    |     |     |      |     |     |
|------|    |-----|     |------|     |-----|

         |-----------|
         |           |
         |    L3     |
         |           |
         |-----------|

Link A: Tagged in VLAN 1 (Production) and VLAN 2 (Guest)
Link B: Tagged in VLAN 1 and VLAN 2
Link C: Tagged in VLAN 1 and VLAN 2
Link D: Tagged in VLAN 1 only

The L3 switch is for the Production LAN only
The WAP has two SSIDs - Prod and Guest, which are assigned to VLANs 1 and 2
respectively. We actually have 15 WAPs spread through the building,
connected to 3 PoE switches, but just two VLANs for them

The HP switch connected to links A/B/C serves many more VLANs than just the
guest network - there's a whole set of Engineering and vendor/partner VLANs
to which the firewall controls access, but I've left them off for
simplicity.

The L3 switch is an HP 3400cl-48 (with 10 HP 2510-48 switches hanging from
it), the HP switch is a 2524, the HP PoE switch is a 2800-PWR and the WAP is
a Cisco 1240AG. Someday I hope to be able to consolidate the HP equipment
into two larger switches (our space is divided in two, and I run Cat5 cables
back to individual HP 2510-48s in the space away from the server room.)

HTH,

Kurt