RE: +MAX_INT
Nice :)

-----Original Message-----
From: Ben Scott [mailto:mailvor...@gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, August 08, 2011 1:45 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Re: RTFM Advice

On Mon, Aug 8, 2011 at 9:10 AM, David Lum <david....@nwea.org> wrote:
> LOL. that's what I use this list is for. I type up a question and as
> often as not as I am gathering all the relevant info I need as often
> as not I will find the answer myself and don't have to bother the list with
> it J.

  +MAX_INT.

  Frequently, in the course of doing my homework before going to the next step
(be it posting to a list, or calling support, etc.), I solve the problem.
Sometimes I come across a quiet mention of a critical detail in a document.
Sometimes I see a subtle mistake once I've written everything down neatly.
Sometimes I hit upon new search terms.  Sometimes when I'm going through the
list of things you should always try, I realize I haven't tried one of them.

  Any which way you slice it, there's a reason the standard drill is the
standard drill: *It works*.

-- Ben