From: Greg Sweers [mailto:gswe...@acts360.com]
Sent: Tuesday, August 09, 2011 7:54 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Strange Time issue

We have a single VMware ESXi 4.1 running 1 Windows 2003 R2, and 1 x 2008 R2
server.  The 2008 R2 server runs faster.  Watching the clock it actually
tickets about 3 real seconds to 5 seconds on the clock in the console.
Needless to say this puts stuff out of sync pretty quick.

Looked online and I found a few posts regarding some weird time services, but
nothing Microsoft or VMware.  Anyone seen this before?  The 2003 Server runs
normally.  I can resync against the DC and they are out of sync by 15 seconds
in under a minute.

Greg Sweers
CEO
ACTS360.com<http://www.acts360.com/>