From: Jon Harris [mailto:jk.har...@gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, July 29, 2011 8:50 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Re: Delegation of Control in Windows 2008 R2 DFL/FFL questions

I went with putting a group into the default domain GPO that was able to add
machines.  I did that originally because I had been told that the office
manager needed to add machines as they arrived.  Shortly after that I
management told me never mind the office manager did not want the extra work.
Left the group in there and only put the two non-admin user id's of us that
would be adding machines into it.  We had DA status but when moving machines
around the office we used our regular accounts.  These were usually stored
machines that were way out of production kept for emergencies.

Jon
On Fri, Jul 29, 2011 at 4:08 PM, Ziots, Edward