From: Harry Singh [mailto:hbo...@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, August 10, 2011 5:09 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Re: Dell PowerConnect & iSCSI

That's odd. My first guess is Jumbo Frames...which I'm sure you and your team
have addressed.

I presume you're running IOMeter from inside a Windows VM?

On Wed, Aug 10, 2011 at 4:45 PM, Steven M. Caesare <scaes...@caesare.com> wrote:

At the moment just IOmeter. We were scratching our heads wondering why we were
seeing ~9MB/sec on the SSD’s. The last test ran at 267MB/sec.

Not sure if the 6224’s are affected… but flow control is broken on all firmware
for the 8024’s. Dell has pulled it form the website and is urging customers to
downgrade.

-sc