1) Attachment filtering - does it quarantine the attachements? If so,
is the recipient notified. If the recipient is notified, is it
immediately, or once per day, or selectable? Is the quarantine list
modifiable/updatable? For instance, I'm quarantining Excel
spreadsheets right now, 'cause of the unpatched vulnerability, but
once it's got a signature I'll want to stop that.

2) Disclaimers - are they configurable as to whether it's a header or footer?