From: Brian Desmond [mailto:br...@briandesmond.com]
Sent: Thursday, August 11, 2011 1:28 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: RE: NT authentication to 08 DC's

It's possible the DC needs a reboot for the setting to be effective?
Some of this legacy stuff is like that.

I'd get a network trace of the failed communication though as a
troubleshooting step and see where it actually fails.

Thanks,

Brian Desmond

br...@briandesmond.com

w - 312.625.1438 | c   - 312.731.3132