Are you meaning that you need to forward a DHCP request over more than
1 router? That is, requestor is on subnet1, makes a request, router2
forwards it over subnet2 to router2, which then forwards it to the
DHCP server on subnet3. I haven't done that, nor heard of anyone who
does, but it might be possible. That would be interesting. If that's
the situation, however, I'd use it to make a case to collapse those
two routers into one, if circumstances permitted.

Or do you mean that you have other routing issues?

Kurt