Good to hear it. We will leave this ticket open for another 48 hours in case
you have more questions.

Thank you for contacting us.

From: Kennedy, Jim [mailto:kennedy...@elyriaschools.org]
Sent: Monday, August 15, 2011 6:14 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: RE: RD licensing Manager

Nevermind. I found it.  :-)

From: Kennedy, Jim
Sent: Monday, August 15, 2011 8:59 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: RD licensing Manager

Am I missing it or is 2008 R2 Remote Desktop Licensing Manager a bit lame?

I just set one up, installed my device CAL's. It shows the license
installed.but nowhere does it show how many I have installed. And the only
report available is for 'user' CAL's and the user CAL report does not even
see my device CAL's. So other than being able to see issued licenses there
is no other info in this tool?