Welcome Back!

From: Sherry Abercrombie [mailto:sabercrom...@nhdallas.com]
Sent: Tuesday, August 16, 2011 12:44 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Sherry's Back

Hello everyone, I'm finally back.  After being laid off in April 2010, I was
unemployed for about 4 months, finally landing a job answering Help Desk and
eventually as a Network Operator at Radio Shack corporate headquarters.  Not
exactly doing any technical server admin type stuff......this week I started a
new job as the Facilities/IT Manager at New Horizons Computer Training Center -
Dallas.  I'll be over the facilities in Dallas, Fort Worth, Tulsa and Oklahoma
City.  Will be managing a small team, doing server admin stuff and other
technical stuff, and access to any training I want to take....oh yes, I'm
really excited about this job.  So here I am back on the lists and very glad to
be back.

Sherry Abercrombie | Facilities/IT Manager
Dallas | Fort Worth | Oklahoma City | Tulsa
972.490.5151 x2250
sabercrom...@nhdallas.com<mailto:cbeav...@nhoklahoma.com> |
www.nhcomputerlearning.com<http://www.nhtexas.com/>

This information may contain information that is privileged, confidential and
recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, photocopying or
distribution of these contents is unauthorized and prohibited. If you have
received this in error, please notify the sender immediately and destroy all
copies.

or send an email to