Currently  we use a "notify and download" to the servers and force a update
and reboot every second week (week 1 test servers, week 2 production
servers) using scheduled tasks and a couple of batch files
I expect you could setup these scheduled tasks on the server (with no
schedule) and then you can connect to the server via the scheduled tasks app
on your PC and hit "Run now" or similar