-----Original Message-----
From: Roger Wright <rhw...@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Aug 2011 13:21:54
To: NT System Admin Issues<ntsysadmin@lyris.sunbelt-software.com>
<ntsysadmin@lyris.sunbelt-software.com>Subject: VIPRE Alternatives?

I have been, and continue to be, a big fan of GFI's VIPRE product for
several years.  Although not perfect, it has provided effective protection,
ease of management and deployment at an acceptable cost.  But I need to take
a look at possible alternatives this fall.  At this time I'm considering
Kaspersky, Trend, and Sophos, and also checking into Sonicwall's endpoint
product.

I'd appreciate comments from anyone who has gone through similar vetting
when considering VIPRE alternatives.

Roger Wright
___

My short term goal is to make it through the day.
My long term goal is to string a bunch of short term goals together.