Hello. We have decided to use a new SNMP community for monitoring. What
I'd like to do is to not have to remote control every Windows box and
change the configuration in "Services". Is there any way to set that
remotely, perhaps with netsh or similar? I want to add "MyCommunity" as
a trap destination, and add that community under the "Security" for
authentication traps. Oh, and I want to add a specific host to the list
of hosts it will accept SNMP packets from. And remove "Public", if it's
in any of those spots.

Is it possible to do that remotely, or am I looking at lots of remote
controlling in my week ahead?

Thanks