I like to collect them all.
Rain clouds
Thunder clouds
Clouds with a silver lining......  silver liningssssss.....

Actually, I need to read some white papers on building private clouds.  It
doesn't make sense to me until I read how they're put together.  I found
microsoft's site with white papers yesterday I am reading through now.  Need
to see if this private cloud stuff makes sense for us with VMware's license
change and such.  It may be we keep doing what we're doing (or what we are
doing is a private cloud) or look at changing stuff.  We're already licenced
for the MS components, might as well look.
http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/server-cloud/private-cloud/hyperv-cloud-deployment.aspx

Steven Peck
http://www.blkmtn.org