On Wed, Aug 31, 2011 at 11:52 AM, Roger Wright <rhw...@gmail.com> wrote:
> A classic I think we can all relate to:
> http://www.infoworld.com/t/it-jobs/movers-wanted-only-it-experts-need-apply-171196

  I'm with J-Link on the "a bit too painful familiar to be really funny" aspect.

  I did like this: "As for us ... the IT staff ... Our desks are easy
to find: They've been in the same spot for 10 years."

  After being stuck in the server room for six years, and sharing it
with my minion for three, I finally secured real offices for the IT
department at %WORK% recently.  So we moved everything but the
production equipment out, and I'm having the floor washed for the
first time since approximately forever.  We uncovered dust bunnies big
enough to swallow a Cadillac.  You can see where the furniture was
because the tile floor is a different color there.

-- Ben