Fort Worth and Snow Resort.  Seems like an oxymoron.  :)

I survived several summers there thanks to Tandy in the 80's and 90s.

Tom McCarty

  _____

From: Daniel Rodriguez [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, January 18, 2008 8:49 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Re: OT: Snow Resort in Fort Worth, TX?

Where are they supposed to build this so that you can 'see' the Fort Worth
skyline?!?! From noth of Fort Worth, it would have to be south of the North
820/I-35w interchange. I wouldn't see this near Alliance. And who would want
to see the Fort Worth skyline? Granted there are some nice modern
architecture, but there hasn't been a new building erected there in quite
some time. Oh, well....

And layers of polymers?!? Even in the Texas heat it would melt. And how are
you supposed to get that out of you 'winter' clothes? Sounds like it would
be more of a goo when it gets past 95 degrees F. How are they supposed to
keep that from melting? They would have to install a large refrigeration
unit, or several small ones, and put in another reactor at Glenn Rose,
perhaps? That is alot of surface area that they are talking about.

And I survived the Heat Wave of '80, too! 100+ days of the temp over 100
degrees F.

Well... let's see what happens.