I'll get DNS installed. Can I point the Domain DNS to the Netgear and then
out of the building. If I make the DC the only DNS server the other
workgroup machines will lose the Internet and I need the rest to stay
connected. The Domain will depart my house in a few days when I get a couple
more workstations built.

--
Len Hammond
Hammond Enterprises