From: Ben Scott [mailto:mailvor...@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, September 14, 2011 8:04 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Re: Windows 8 dev preview video

On Wed, Sep 14, 2011 at 1:22 AM, Steven Peck <sep...@gmail.com> wrote:
[a bunch of stuff]

  Wow.  Thanks for that, very informative!  It does sound intriguing.
I'm especially heartened by the "smaller memory footprint" and "faster
boot" pieces.  For the first time in, I think, forever, with Win 7 and
(if this holds) 8, Microsoft is trending towards improving
performance.  Good news.

-- Ben