I should have mentioned the budget is under $1k. A copier is not an option.
We actually have copiers that can do this but in this case we need something
small that a small group of users can use without having to be around the
very busy copiers. I have found one that will do everything I need but
doesn't have good reviews, the HP Scanjet N6350.