From: Tom Miller [mailto:tmil...@hnncsb.org]
Sent: Thursday, September 22, 2011 11:06 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Public time sources

Folks,

I am reconfiguring my time providers for my AD servers.  What are you using for
your public time sources?

Thanks
Tom

Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail message, including attachments, is for the
sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and
privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, or
message.

or send an email to