Map the original servers drive to the destination server. Then WinDiff them.
Check out the options, you can narrow the list down. It runs pretty fast on
large directories.

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/159214

From: Andrew S. Baker [mailto:asbz...@gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, October 17, 2011 1:57 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Re: Robocopy Help, please

Then nothing is missing.

Trying to work with insufficient info is awkward.

Alternatively, if you control both the source and destination system, you
should do a file compare (or, at the very least, a file directory output
compare).

ASB

http://XeeMe.com/AndrewBaker

Harnessing the Advantages of Technology for the SMB market...

On Mon, Oct 17, 2011 at 1:33 PM, Sean Rector