From: Alan Davies [mailto:adav...@cls-services.com]
Sent: Monday, 17 October 2011 11:30 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: RE: Macs and vunerabilities

Not true - you take on liability as an employer.  You may protect the rest of
your network to some extent with the example below, but it doesn't change your
liability.  And I'd still want a VPN in front of RDS/Citrix rather than direct
access - you wouldn't put your Citrix servers direct on the Internet ...