From: Anders Blomgren [mailto:chanks...@gmail.com]
Sent: 26 October 2011 19:28
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Re: Juniper Networks Switches?

Please let me know what you think after a little hands on. I love working with
the Junos cli. Commits instead of direct edits, automated rollback if you don't
confirm commits and so on. And like any stacked product, you manage it as one
switch. 38 physical switches here but only 6 stacks to manage.

-Anders

Sent from my iPhone

On 26 okt 2011, at 13:46, Paul Hutchings