I just got this from my Dell Rep. Makes me wonder sometimes if they just
want me to hurry up and order things i have coming up or if this is a real
concern for future orders.

We have an urgent matter and want to ensure I’ve sent this message to all my
clients and addressed the current situation to plan accordingly for your
projects. If you have any orders that need to be deployed within the next
month. Please get those orders in ASAP to ensure we can try to meet the
deadline for deployment. There’s currently an issue with our suppliers due
to the floods in Thailand on HD’s ETC. This is vendor agnostic across the
globe and only have a limited supply of Drives, before we start seeing very
long lead times on builds and equipment shipping, Suppliers are also stating
their will be an increase in price due to supply constraints, below is a
link about the supplier issues currently taking place at this time.

If you have any questions regarding this, please let me know.

http://abcnews.go.com/Technology/wireStory/thai-flooding-impact-tech-companies-suppliers-14821252

-BenN