Yeah, -nodn is just to stop adfind from outputting the dn for each
object found no matter what attributes you find. If you're doing a
larger report and not including group memberships, just add -csv and
redirect to file. Then open in excel and text to column twice, once
for the file and once more for the manager column.

-Anders

Sent from my iPhone