We have two backup solutions, Symantec Backup Exec and HP Data Protector.  We
also have a NetApp FAS3240.  We want to be able to do NDMP backups from the
NetApp to the tape drive that is attached to the backup server.  Most of the
configurations that we've seen show the tape drive being connected to the
NetApp either by fiber channel or SCSI, but going through NetApp docs it says
that it supports "storage system-to-data data-to-tape" configuration.  Anyone
out there using a NetApp and if so, are you backing it up to a tape drive
attached to the controller or have you found a way to back it up to a tape
drive attached to the backup server?

-Paul