You're going to want to check with the research firms:

Gartner, IDC, Forrester, ITIC, etc (http://itic-corp.com/)

Additionally, Google the question and see what references you find...

* *

*ASB* *http://XeeMe.com/AndrewBaker* *Harnessing the Advantages of
Technology for the SMB market…

*

On Wed, Nov 2, 2011 at 10:07 AM, Oliver Marshall <
oliver.marsh...@g2support.com> wrote:

> Does anyone know of a good source of statistics about IT? I’m thinking of
> the kind of thing we can use in reports or to bring up on topics like “80%
> of companies see a return on investment from an increase in IT spend, 20%
> of companies without backup fail in a year, 40% of IT Managers go mad in
> the first year” that kind of thing.****
>
> ** **
>
> Olly****
>
> ** **