From: Christopher Bodnar [mailto:christopher_bod...@glic.com]
Sent: Thursday, November 03, 2011 1:07 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: OT: Streaming media device

List seems a little slow today so thought I would throw this out there.

Currently I'm using Samsung Blue-Ray players as my streaming media devices.
Love them, but they are lacking a few media services that I would like:

Amazon VOD
Crackle

I am able to do Amazon VOD with the Yahoo! App as a widget on my newer
Samsung LED. But there is still no Crackle app. So I was looking at
alternatives that would give me everything I want in one device. Here is the
wish list:

NetFlix
Amazon Prime
VuDu
Crackle
HuLu+
Blue-Ray player
DLNA
Wi-Fi built in

As you can see my primary interest is in the streaming media services
(NetFllix, VuDu, etc....). From everything that I've seen the Sony BDP-S580
will do all of this. Anyone else have a recommendation for a single device?
I know I can add a device to my setup such as a Roku box that will give me
the content I'm lacking, but I'd like to have a single device and not add an
additional piece of hardware to my current setup.

Thanks

Chris Bodnar, MCSE, MCITP
Technical Support III
Distributed Systems Service Delivery - Intel Services
Guardian Life Insurance Company of America
Email: christopher_bod...@glic.com
Phone: 610-807-6459
and any attachments to it, may contain information that is privileged,
confidential, and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If the reader
of this message is not the intended recipient, you are notified that any
use, dissemination, distribution, copying, or communication of this message
notify the sender immediately by return e-mail and delete the message and
any attachments. Thank you.