Nope, I also remember BBROYGBVGW.

Bad Boys Ravish Our Young Girls But Violet Gives Willingly (or for the old
timers, Behind Victory Garden Walls).

-Paul

From: Hilderbrand, Doug [mailto:doug.hilderbr...@craneaerospace.com]
Sent: Thursday, November 03, 2011 8:04 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: RE: ( OT ) Convert mA to Watts

Am I the only one who remembers ELI the ICE man? Voltage (e) leads current (i)
in an inductor (L) and current (i) leads voltage (e) in a capacitor (C). Must
have been the old Navy guy teaching electronics in high school.

http://www.electronicstheory.com/html/e101-31.htm

Doug Hilderbrand | Systems Analyst, Information Technology | Crane Aerospace &
Electronics