-----Original Message-----
From: "Rod Trent" <rodtr...@myitforum.com>
Date: Fri, 4 Nov 2011 15:29:44
To: NT System Admin Issues<ntsysadmin@lyris.sunbelt-software.com>
<ntsysadmin@lyris.sunbelt-software.com>Subject: RE: So...I need to pitch the
Adobe upgrade

In addition to what you have noted, you may also want to note that Adobe is
one of the leading culprits for zero day, and probably have the most .xxxx's
after their version numbers due to the number of times they have had to
release security updates.

http://secunia.com/advisories/vendor/4/

Might make sense, to sign-up for alerts on Secunia specifically for Adobe.