From: Brian Desmond [mailto:br...@briandesmond.com]
Sent: Friday, November 04, 2011 2:48 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: RE: AD Account Management Tool

Well the Oracle solution is the pre-merger Oracle product. They've killed the
(IMO superior) Sun product. I'm not sure who would lose the race between TIM
and OIM. I've never really compared them - just ripped them both out many times.

Microsoft Forefront Identity Manager (FIM) is the heavy duty product of choice
for me. The solutions Michael mentioned are all good purpose built/entry level
tools. Imanami and TheDotNetFactory are a couple of other niche vendors.

Thanks,
Brian Desmond
br...@briandesmond.com<mailto:br...@briandesmond.com>

w - 312.625.1438 | c   - 312.731.3132