Websense now has a solution in place to monitor remote and off-site laptops
via client or browser setting.

I have websense and it is costly, but our juniper appliances have native
websense/surfcontrol integration and this provided us (about 8 years ago)
the luxury of not needing to purchase/install devices at each site or
clients on each desktop. I haven't seen the offerings from other vendors in
recent years so the gap may not be as pronounced as it was previously.

Also, websense does has the ability to filter within Citrix sessions.